Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Summer wouldn't be complete without a refreshing glass of lemonade. And what's better than regular lemonade? Strawberry lemonade! This recipe is perfect for those hot, sunny days when you need a burst of fruity goodness in your drink.
Growing up, my family would always have a pitcher of lemonade in the fridge during the summer. It was a staple drink that we would enjoy during barbecues and family gatherings. One summer, my mom decided to add some fresh strawberries to the mix, and it was a total game-changer. The sweetness of the strawberries paired perfectly with the tartness of the lemons, and it quickly became our go-to summer drink.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 6-8 lemons)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups water
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices and additional strawberries for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, puree the strawberries until smooth.
- In a large pitcher, combine the pureed strawberries, lemon juice, sugar, and water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add ice cubes to the pitcher and stir again.
- Serve the strawberry lemonade over ice and garnish with lemon slices and additional strawberries if desired.
This strawberry lemonade recipe is perfect for any summer occasion. Serve it at a backyard barbecue, picnic, or pool party. It's also a great drink to enjoy while lounging on the beach or by the pool. And if you're feeling fancy, you can even turn this into a cocktail by adding a splash of vodka or rum. Cheers to summer!