Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Spinach and Artichoke Dip is a classic appetizer that never fails to impress. It's creamy, cheesy, and packed with flavor. This recipe is perfect for any occasion, whether it's game day, a party, or just a cozy night in. It's easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser.
I first discovered this dish when I was in college. My friends and I would order it every time we went out to eat. It quickly became our go-to appetizer. After graduation, I decided to try making it at home, and I was pleasantly surprised at how simple it was. Now, it's a staple in my recipe collection.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, pita chips, or sliced baguette.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip is perfect for any occasion. It's a great appetizer for game day or a party, but it's also a tasty snack for a cozy night in. Serve it with tortilla chips, pita chips, or sliced baguette. It's also delicious spread on top of a grilled chicken breast or mixed into pasta for a quick and easy meal.