Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables
Sheet pan dinners are perfect for busy weeknights. They are quick to prepare, require minimal clean-up, and can be customized to suit your taste. This Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables is a delicious and healthy meal that can be made in under 30 minutes. The salmon is tender, juicy and full of flavor, while the vegetables are roasted to perfection. The teriyaki sauce adds a sweet and savory flavor to the dish.
I first tried this dish at a friend's house and was blown away by how tasty it was. I asked her for the recipe and have been making it ever since. I love how easy it is to prepare and how nutritious it is. This dish has become a regular in my meal rotation.
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on (about 6 oz each)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce and olive oil.
- Arrange the salmon fillets on the sheet pan, skin side down. Brush the teriyaki sauce mixture over the salmon.
- Add the sliced vegetables to the sheet pan, around the salmon.
- Drizzle the remaining teriyaki sauce mixture over the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
This Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables is a complete meal in itself. It's perfect for busy weeknights when you don't have a lot of time to cook. You can also serve it on a bed of rice or quinoa for a more filling meal. This dish is great for meal prep too. You can make a big batch and store the leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days. It's a great option for lunch at work or for a quick dinner. Enjoy!