Sheet Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Potatoes
A sheet pan meal is an easy way to get a delicious and healthy dinner on the table without a lot of fuss. This recipe for Sheet Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Potatoes is perfect for busy weeknights when you want a flavorful and satisfying meal that’s easy to prepare.
I love sheet pan meals because they’re so easy to make and clean up is a breeze. This recipe for Sheet Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Potatoes is one of my favorites because it’s so flavorful and satisfying. The lemon and herb flavors really shine through and the potatoes are perfectly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. It’s a great meal to make when you want something that’s both delicious and easy to prepare.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts and potatoes on a large sheet pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the chicken and potatoes, and toss to coat.
- Arrange lemon slices on top of the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender and crispy.
- Serve hot, garnished with additional fresh herbs and lemon wedges, if desired.
Sheet Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Potatoes is a great meal to serve for a weeknight dinner or for entertaining. It’s easy to prepare and looks impressive when served. Serve it with a simple green salad or some roasted vegetables for a complete meal. This recipe is also great for meal prep – just divide it into individual containers and you’ll have a healthy and delicious lunch or dinner ready to go for the week!