Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Salmon
Salmon is one of Aimy's favorite types of fish to cook with, and she's always looking for new ways to prepare it. She loves this recipe for Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Salmon because it's easy to make, healthy, and delicious. The honey mustard glaze adds just the right amount of sweetness and tanginess to the salmon, and roasting it in the oven on a sheet pan makes for a quick and easy clean-up.
A Personal Story
Aimy first tried this recipe when she was looking for a quick and healthy dinner option after a long day at work. She had some salmon fillets in the fridge and wanted to try something new with them. She had all the ingredients for the honey mustard glaze on hand, so she whipped it up, slathered it on the salmon, and popped it in the oven. The result was a delicious and satisfying meal that she's been making ever since.
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on or off (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Brush the honey mustard glaze over the salmon fillets, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the salmon hot, garnished with lemon wedges and chopped parsley.
This Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Salmon is a great option for a quick and healthy dinner during the week. It's also perfect for entertaining, as you can easily double or triple the recipe to feed a crowd. Serve it with roasted vegetables, a simple salad, or some rice or quinoa for a complete meal.