Have you ever craved fajitas but didn't want to deal with all the mess and dishes? This sheet pan chicken fajitas recipe is the solution to your problem! It's a one-pan dish that is easy to prepare, packed with flavor, and perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.
As a busy mom, I'm always looking for easy and delicious recipes to feed my family. One day, I was running out of ideas for dinner and stumbled upon a sheet pan fajitas recipe. I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised by how simple it was to make and how much my family loved it. Since then, it's become a staple in our household.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, bell peppers, onion, olive oil, and the spice mixture. Toss everything together until the chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.
- Spread the chicken and vegetables out on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the fajitas before serving.
These sheet pan chicken fajitas are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Serve them with warm tortillas, avocado slices, sour cream, and your favorite toppings, such as shredded cheese, salsa, or cilantro. You can also use the leftovers to make a tasty salad or wrap for lunch the next day. Enjoy!
You must log in to post a comment.