Peach Bellini Recipe
Peach Bellini is a classic Italian cocktail that combines peach puree and Prosecco, a sparkling wine from Italy. It is a refreshing drink that is perfect for brunch, summer parties, or any special occasion. This cocktail is easy to make, and you can adjust the sweetness and alcohol level to your taste.
My Personal Story
I first tried Peach Bellini when I was studying abroad in Italy. I was wandering through the streets of Florence and stumbled upon a quaint little restaurant. I ordered a Peach Bellini, and it was love at first sip. The combination of sweet peach puree and bubbly Prosecco was heavenly. Since then, I have been making Peach Bellini for every special occasion.
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bottle Prosecco, chilled
- Peach slices and mint leaves for garnish
- In a blender, puree peaches until smooth.
- Add sugar and lemon juice to the puree and blend again.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of peach puree into each champagne flute.
- Slowly pour Prosecco into each flute until full.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with peach slices and mint leaves.
Peach Bellini is best served chilled and can be paired with brunch dishes such as eggs Benedict, quiche, or waffles. It is also perfect for bridal showers, garden parties, or any special occasion. You can make a non-alcoholic version of Peach Bellini by substituting Prosecco with sparkling water or lemon-lime soda. Enjoy!
You must log in to post a comment.