Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies are a delicious treat that can be enjoyed by anyone. The recipe is simple and easy to follow, making it perfect for those who are new to baking or those who want to try something new. These cookies are made with almond flour, coconut oil, and coconut sugar, making them gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. They are perfect for those who are following a paleo or low-carb diet.
Growing up, my mom would always make chocolate chip cookies for us on special occasions. It was one of my favorite treats, and I always looked forward to it. But as I got older, I realized that traditional chocolate chip cookies were not the healthiest option. That’s when I discovered this Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. It’s a healthier version of my childhood favorite, and I can enjoy it without feeling guilty.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, honey, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
These Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect for any occasion. They make a great snack or dessert and can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of dietary restrictions. Serve them with a glass of almond milk or a cup of coffee for a delicious treat. You can also store them in an airtight container for up to a week, so you can enjoy them throughout the week.
You must log in to post a comment.