Paleo Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is a tasty and healthy dish that can be easily cooked at home. This recipe is free from grains, dairy, and refined sugars, making it a perfect meal for people who follow a paleo diet. It is also a great way to add some variety to your usual meal routine while still keeping it healthy.
I created this recipe when I was trying to eat healthier and needed something that was both delicious and easy to make. I had some chicken and broccoli in my fridge that needed to be used, and so I decided to make a stir fry. I added some spices and sauces to make it more flavorful, and the result was amazing. Since then, this dish has become a staple in my weekly meal plan.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the coconut oil.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes, until browned on all sides.
- Add the garlic, bell pepper, onion, and broccoli to the skillet and stir-fry for another 5-7 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut aminos, fish sauce, and ginger powder.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes, until everything is coated in the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This Paleo Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is a versatile dish that can be served with rice, cauliflower rice, or any other grain-free alternative. It is perfect for a quick weekday dinner or meal prep for the week ahead. You can also customize the dish by adding other vegetables or protein sources like beef, shrimp, or tofu.
You must log in to post a comment.