Paleo Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is a tasty and healthy dish that can be easily cooked at home. This recipe is free from grains, dairy, and refined sugars, making it a perfect meal for people who follow a paleo diet. It is also a great way to add some variety to your usual meal routine while still keeping it healthy.
I created this recipe when I was trying to eat healthier and needed something that was both delicious and easy to make. I had some chicken and broccoli in my fridge that needed to be used, and so I decided to make a stir fry. I added some spices and sauces to make it more flavorful, and the result was amazing. Since then, this dish has become a staple in my weekly meal plan.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the coconut oil.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes, until browned on all sides.
- Add the garlic, bell pepper, onion, and broccoli to the skillet and stir-fry for another 5-7 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut aminos, fish sauce, and ginger powder.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes, until everything is coated in the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This Paleo Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is a versatile dish that can be served with rice, cauliflower rice, or any other grain-free alternative. It is perfect for a quick weekday dinner or meal prep for the week ahead. You can also customize the dish by adding other vegetables or protein sources like beef, shrimp, or tofu.