Paleo Banana Bread Recipe
Banana bread is a classic comfort food that's loved by many. This recipe is perfect for those following the Paleo diet, as it's made with almond flour instead of traditional wheat flour. It's also sweetened with ripe bananas and a touch of honey, making it a healthier alternative to traditional banana bread.
Growing up, my mom used to make banana bread all the time. It was one of my favorite treats, especially when it came out of the oven and the smell filled the whole house. Now that I follow a Paleo diet, I've been on the lookout for a recipe that I could enjoy without feeling guilty. This Paleo Banana Bread recipe is a winner and it's become a staple in my kitchen.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, honey, and melted coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, stirring well until fully combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the surface with a spatula.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes in the pan before removing it and letting it cool completely on a wire rack.
This Paleo Banana Bread is perfect for breakfast or as a snack on the go. You can also serve it as a dessert with a dollop of coconut whipped cream or a scoop of dairy-free ice cream. It's a great way to use up ripe bananas and it's a healthier alternative to traditional banana bread. Enjoy!
You must log in to post a comment.