Cheesecake is a classic dessert that is adored by people all over the world. Oreo Cheesecake is a rich and creamy variation of the traditional cheesecake that is perfect for any occasion. The combination of Oreos and cheesecake is a match made in heaven, and your taste buds will thank you for trying this recipe.
Growing up, my mom used to make this Oreo Cheesecake as a special treat for my siblings and me. It was always the highlight of our week, and we would eagerly wait for it to be ready. Now, as an adult, I love making this cheesecake for special occasions or when I want to indulge in something sweet and delicious.
- 24 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 32 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
- In a bowl, mix the crushed Oreos and melted butter until well combined.
- Press the Oreo mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add in the sugar and continue to beat until well combined.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Add the eggs one at a time, making sure each egg is fully incorporated before adding the next.
- Stir in the sour cream until well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the Oreo crust.
- Bake the cheesecake for 45-50 minutes or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
- Turn off the heat and let the cheesecake cool in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and run a knife around the edges to loosen it from the pan.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature before chilling it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Once the cheesecake is chilled, remove it from the pan and serve.
This Oreo Cheesecake is perfect for any special occasion or when you want to indulge in a rich and creamy dessert. It's great for birthdays, holidays, or any time you want to treat yourself or your loved ones. Serve it with a dollop of whipped cream and some crushed Oreos on top for an extra special touch. Enjoy!
You must log in to post a comment.