Are you looking for a quick and easy meal that's packed with flavor? Look no further than this One-Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta! With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious and satisfying meal on the table in no time.
A Personal Story
I first discovered this recipe when I was in college and needed something quick and easy to make for dinner. I didn't have a lot of time or money, but I wanted something that was filling and flavorful. This One-Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta was the perfect solution! I've been making it ever since, and it's become a staple in my recipe collection.
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, combine the spaghetti, diced tomatoes, and chicken broth. Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10-12 minutes or until the pasta is cooked and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and chopped basil to the pot. Stir to combine and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the cheese has melted.
- Season the pasta with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve the One-Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta hot, garnished with additional Parmesan cheese and basil if desired.
This One-Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. It's also great for feeding a crowd, since it can easily be doubled or tripled. Serve it with a simple side salad or garlic bread for a complete and satisfying meal.