If you're looking for a quick and delicious meal that will satisfy your craving for Mexican food, this One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta is the perfect recipe for you. Not only is it easy to make, but it's also packed with flavor and is sure to become a new family favorite.
As a busy mom, I'm always looking for new recipes that are quick and easy to make. I love this One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta because it's a complete meal in one pot, which means less time spent cleaning up in the kitchen and more time spent with my family.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cups beef broth
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: diced avocado, chopped cilantro, chopped green onions, sliced jalapeños, additional shredded cheese
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, breaking it up into small pieces as it cooks.
- Add the taco seasoning to the skillet and stir to coat the beef.
- Add the diced tomatoes with green chilies, tomato sauce, beef broth, and uncooked macaroni to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the skillet.
- Simmer the mixture for 10-12 minutes, or until the macaroni is cooked and the liquid has been absorbed.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream until everything is well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve the One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta hot, topped with any desired toppings.
This One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. It's also a great recipe to make for a crowd, as it can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a larger group. Serve it with a side salad or some crusty bread to complete the meal.
You must log in to post a comment.