These mini quiches with spinach and feta are a perfect appetizer or snack for any occasion. They are easy to make, and the combination of spinach and feta is simply delicious. You can make them ahead of time and reheat them before serving, which makes them perfect for parties.
I remember the first time I made these mini quiches for a party. I was a bit nervous because I had never made them before, but they turned out to be a hit. Everyone loved them, and I received many compliments on how tasty they were. Since then, I have made them many times for different occasions and every time they are a success.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|20 mins||25 mins||45 mins||12|
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 mini pie crusts
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the chopped spinach and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the feta cheese, heavy cream, eggs, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir in the cooked spinach mixture and chopped parsley.
- Place the mini pie crusts on a baking sheet.
- Fill each pie crust with the egg mixture, about 2/3 full.
- Top each quiche with cherry tomato halves.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the egg mixture has set and the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
These mini quiches with spinach and feta are perfect for a brunch, a party, or as a snack. They can be served warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
|240||18g (32%)||14g (5%)||7g (13%)|