Lamb Chops with Mint Pesto
Lamb chops with mint pesto is a perfect dish for a special occasion or a fancy dinner party. The dish is easy to prepare and packed with flavors that will leave your guests wanting more. The combination of juicy lamb chops and fresh mint pesto creates a mouthwatering experience that is sure to impress.
Growing up, my family would always make lamb chops for special occasions. It was a tradition that we all looked forward to, and it holds a special place in my heart. When I moved away from home, I wanted to recreate that tradition and started experimenting with different flavors. That's when I discovered the magic of combining lamb chops with mint pesto. It's a dish that reminds me of home, and I love sharing it with my friends.
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the lamb chops to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Transfer the lamb chops to a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F for medium-rare or 160°F for medium.
- In a food processor, pulse together the mint leaves, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and remaining olive oil until smooth.
- Season the pesto with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the lamb chops with a dollop of mint pesto on top.
Lamb chops with mint pesto is a perfect dish for a romantic dinner, a special occasion, or a fancy dinner party. It pairs well with roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a side salad. Serve with a glass of red wine for the ultimate dining experience.
You must log in to post a comment.