King Crab Legs with Garlic Butter
King Crab Legs with Garlic Butter is a delicious seafood dish that is perfect for any occasion. The combination of succulent crab meat and the rich flavor of garlic butter creates a mouth-watering experience that is sure to leave you wanting more. This recipe is easy to make and can be enjoyed by anyone who loves seafood.
Growing up on the East Coast, my family and I would often go crabbing during the summer months. We would spend hours catching crabs and then enjoying them for dinner. King Crab Legs with Garlic Butter is a dish that brings back those memories for me. It reminds me of the time spent with my family and the joy of catching our own food.
- 2 pounds of King Crab Legs
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Rinse the crab legs under cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Using kitchen shears, cut the crab legs lengthwise down the center.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Brush the garlic butter mixture onto the crab legs, making sure to get it into the nooks and crannies.
- Place the crab legs on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the meat is heated through.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
King Crab Legs with Garlic Butter is perfect for a special occasion, such as a romantic dinner or a holiday meal. It can be served with a side of roasted vegetables or a simple green salad. A glass of white wine or champagne pairs well with this dish, adding an extra touch of elegance to the meal.