Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe
Honey mustard chicken is a classic dish that is loved by many because it's easy to make and delicious. The combination of honey and mustard creates a sweet and tangy flavor that perfectly complements the tender chicken. This recipe is perfect for anyone who is looking for a quick and easy dinner that is sure to please everyone.
I remember the first time I made honey mustard chicken. I was looking for a new recipe to try, and I stumbled upon this one. I was a little hesitant at first because I had never combined honey and mustard before, but I decided to give it a try. To my surprise, it was delicious! The chicken was tender and juicy, and the sauce was the perfect balance of sweet and tangy. Since then, this recipe has become a staple in my household.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the honey mustard sauce over them, making sure each breast is coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Honey mustard chicken is a versatile dish that can be served with a variety of sides. Some of my favorite options include roasted vegetables, rice, or mashed potatoes. This recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion. It's also great for meal prep because you can easily make a batch and store it in the fridge for the week. Give this recipe a try, and I'm sure it will become a staple in your household too!
You must log in to post a comment.