Ribeye steak is one of the most popular cuts of beef, known for its marbling and flavor. Grilling a ribeye steak is a classic way to prepare this delicious cut of meat. In this recipe, we will be using a simple marinade to enhance the flavor of the steak and then grilling it to perfection.
I have always loved having grilled steak during summer barbecues with my family. It's a simple yet satisfying dish that never fails to impress. When I first made this ribeye steak recipe, I was blown away by how easy it was to make and how delicious it tasted. Now, it's become a staple in my summer grilling rotation.
- 2 12-ounce ribeye steaks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the ribeye steaks in a large, shallow dish and pour the marinade over them, making sure to coat both sides. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or longer if desired.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
This grilled ribeye steak recipe is perfect for summer barbecues, but it can also be served for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, or dinner parties. Pair it with your favorite sides such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a crisp salad. A glass of red wine or a cold beer would also be a great addition to this meal. Enjoy!