Greek Salad Skewers are a perfect appetizer or side dish for any occasion. They are easy to make, healthy, and packed with flavor. These skewers are a great way to enjoy the refreshing taste of a Greek salad in a fun and unique way.
Growing up, my family and I would always have a big Greek feast on special occasions. We would have moussaka, spanakopita, and of course, Greek salad. When I moved out on my own, I wanted to recreate those special meals and share them with my friends. These Greek Salad Skewers are a perfect way to do that.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Thread cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, green pepper, and olives onto skewers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Brush skewers with the olive oil mixture.
- Grill skewers for 3-4 minutes on each side, until vegetables are slightly charred.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
These Greek Salad Skewers are perfect for any occasion, whether it's a summer BBQ or a winter potluck. They can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish. You can also add grilled chicken or shrimp to make it a main dish. Serve them with tzatziki sauce or hummus for dipping. Enjoy!