Graduation is a special occasion that deserves a celebration. And what better way to celebrate than with some tasty appetizers? This recipe is perfect for a graduation party, easy to make, and great for feeding a crowd. These appetizers are sure to impress your guests and make the celebration even more memorable.
As a college graduate, I remember how important graduation day was to me. I wanted everything to be perfect, from my outfit to the food that would be served at my graduation party. That's why I chose to make these appetizers. They were a hit with all my guests, and I received many compliments on how delicious they were.
- 1 package of puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup of pesto
- 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to approximately 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut the puff pastry into small squares, approximately 2 inches by 2 inches.
- In a small bowl, mix together the pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- Place a small spoonful of the pesto mixture in the center of each puff pastry square.
- Fold the puff pastry over the filling, forming a triangle shape.
- Use a fork to press down the edges of the pastry, sealing the filling inside.
- Brush the tops of the pastry with the beaten egg and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and puffed up.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
These appetizers are perfect for a graduation party or any other celebration. They are easy to make, can be prepared in advance, and are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Serve them with a side of marinara sauce or a balsamic glaze for dipping. Add some fresh herbs on top for an extra burst of flavor. These puff pastry triangles are best served warm, straight out of the oven, but can also be enjoyed at room temperature.