Mushrooms are a versatile ingredient that can be used in so many dishes. They can be used as a meat substitute, added to soups and stews, and even used as a vessel for other ingredients. One of the most popular ways to use mushrooms is to stuff them with delicious fillings. These Garlic Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms are a crowd-pleaser and are perfect for any occasion.
I first tried Garlic Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms at a friend's party and immediately fell in love with them. The combination of garlic and parmesan cheese is unbeatable, and the mushrooms provide the perfect vessel for these flavors. I decided to recreate the recipe at home, and it quickly became a family favorite.
- 24 large mushrooms, stems removed
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp cloth, remove the stems and place them on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, garlic, and olive oil.
- Season the mushroom caps with salt and pepper.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing down lightly to ensure they are well filled.
- Bake the mushrooms for 20-25 minutes or until the filling is golden and crispy.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
These Garlic Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms are perfect for any occasion. They are a great appetizer for parties, but they can also be served as a side dish with a steak or roasted chicken. You can also serve them with a salad for a light lunch or dinner. No matter how you serve them, they are sure to be a hit!
You must log in to post a comment.