Garlic Herb Cauliflower Rice Recipe
Cauliflower rice is a great alternative for those who want to reduce their carb intake or who cannot eat grains. This recipe for garlic herb cauliflower rice is packed with flavor and is easy to make. It can be served as a side dish or as a base for a grain-free bowl.
I first discovered cauliflower rice when I was looking for ways to reduce my carb intake. I was skeptical at first, but after trying it out, I was pleasantly surprised. It has a similar texture to rice and can take on the flavors of any dish. I particularly like this recipe because it is seasoned with garlic and herbs, which give it a delicious flavor.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until it resembles rice. Be careful not to overprocess the cauliflower, or it will turn into mush.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet and stir to combine with the garlic.
- Sprinkle the thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper over the cauliflower rice and stir to combine.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the cauliflower rice is tender and slightly browned.
- Serve hot.
This garlic herb cauliflower rice is a versatile dish that can be served as a side dish or as a base for a grain-free bowl. It pairs well with grilled chicken or fish and can also be topped with roasted vegetables for a complete meal. It is perfect for those who are following a low-carb or grain-free diet.