Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta is an easy, quick, and delicious meal that can be made in less than 30 minutes. The dish has a creamy, buttery, and garlicky flavor that pairs perfectly with succulent shrimp and al dente pasta. This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you want to make something tasty but don't have a lot of time.
Growing up, my family and I always enjoyed seafood dishes. We would often go to the beach, catch fresh shrimp, and cook it for dinner. The garlic butter shrimp pasta recipe is one of my favorites, and it reminds me of those fun family outings. It's a recipe that I've adapted over the years and have made it my own.
- 8 oz pasta
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and add the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until pink. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir until melted and combined with the cream.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until coated with the sauce.
- Add the cooked shrimp to the skillet and toss with the pasta until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.
This garlic butter shrimp pasta recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. You can serve it with a side salad or garlic bread for a complete meal. It's also a great dish to make for a special occasion, such as a dinner party or romantic date night. The creamy, buttery, and garlicky flavor of the dish pairs perfectly with a glass of white wine.