Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe
Hot chocolate is a classic winter drink, but have you ever tried it frozen? This recipe for frozen hot chocolate is perfect for those hot summer days when you want to cool down with something sweet and refreshing. It's a simple and easy-to-make recipe that's sure to be a hit with everyone.
I have always loved hot chocolate, and I remember one summer day when I was craving it but didn't want to drink something hot. That's when I decided to experiment with making it frozen, and this recipe was born. It's been a favorite in my family ever since.
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of ice
- 4 packets of hot chocolate mix
- 1/2 cup of whipped cream
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice, hot chocolate mix, whipped cream, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Blend the mixture until it's smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate chips if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
This frozen hot chocolate recipe is perfect for any occasion. Serve it as a refreshing dessert after a summer BBQ, or make it for a movie night with friends. You can even add a shot of your favorite liquor to make it an adult beverage. No matter how you serve it, this frozen hot chocolate is sure to be a hit!