Chicken wings are a classic snack that are perfect for any occasion. They're great for a party, a movie night, or even just as a midday snack. These crispy baked chicken wings are easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser. The secret to getting them crispy is baking them at a high temperature and using baking powder instead of flour.
Growing up, my family would always order chicken wings when we went out to eat. It was a treat that we all enjoyed. When I started cooking for myself, I wanted to recreate that same experience at home. After a lot of trial and error, I finally found the perfect recipe for crispy baked chicken wings. Now, it's become a staple in my household and I love sharing this recipe with others.
- 2 lbs of chicken wings
- 2 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the baking powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and black pepper.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss until the wings are evenly coated.
- Place the wings on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet. Make sure the wings are spread out so they cook evenly.
- Bake the wings for 30-35 minutes, or until they're golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the wings from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
These crispy baked chicken wings are perfect for any occasion. Serve them as an appetizer for a party or as a snack while watching a movie. You can also serve them with your favorite dipping sauces such as ranch, blue cheese, or honey mustard. These wings are sure to be a hit with everyone.
You must log in to post a comment.