Cheese and Charcuterie Board is a classic appetizer that never goes out of style. It's perfect for hosting parties or for a cozy night in. This dish is simple to put together and will surely impress your guests with its variety of flavors and textures.
I remember the first time I had a cheese and charcuterie board. It was at a friend's housewarming party, and I was blown away by how delicious and sophisticated it was. Since then, I've made it a point to create my own version of this dish whenever I have guests over. It's become a staple in my entertaining repertoire.
- 8 oz brie cheese
- 8 oz blue cheese
- 8 oz aged cheddar cheese
- 4 oz prosciutto
- 4 oz salami
- 4 oz chorizo
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/4 cup fig jam
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Arrange the cheeses on a large platter, leaving space in between each one.
- Roll up the prosciutto, salami, and chorizo, and place them in between the cheeses.
- Add the mixed nuts, dried apricots, and olives to the platter, filling in any gaps.
- In small bowls, serve the fig jam, honey, and dijon mustard on the platter.
- Arrange the sliced baguette around the edge of the platter.
Serve this Cheese and Charcuterie Board as an appetizer at a dinner party, or as a light meal for a cozy night in. It pairs well with a glass of red wine or a light beer. Customize the ingredients based on your preferences and dietary needs. Enjoy!
You must log in to post a comment.