Cauliflower Tacos Recipe
Cauliflower tacos are a great vegetarian option that is both healthy and easy to make. This recipe is perfect for people who are looking to incorporate more vegetables into their diet or simply want to try something new. The combination of roasted cauliflower, creamy avocado, and tangy salsa creates a delicious and satisfying taco that is sure to please everyone.
Growing up, my family always had traditional meat tacos for dinner. However, as I got older and became more interested in cooking, I started to experiment with vegetarian options. These cauliflower tacos quickly became a favorite in my household and are now a regular part of our meal rotation.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 small tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with olive oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and slightly charred.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, warm the tortillas in a dry skillet over medium heat.
- Assemble the tacos by placing a few cauliflower florets in each tortilla, followed by diced avocado, salsa, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side.
These cauliflower tacos are perfect for a weeknight dinner or a casual gathering with friends. They can be easily customized to suit individual tastes by adding toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, or hot sauce. Additionally, they are a great option for people with dietary restrictions, as they are vegetarian and can be made gluten-free by using corn tortillas.
You must log in to post a comment.