Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
Salmon is one of the most popular fish in the world, and for good reason! It's not only delicious but also packed with healthy nutrients. This Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce is a perfect way to enjoy this fish. The salmon is baked to perfection, and the lemon dill sauce adds the perfect zing to the dish.
Growing up, my family always enjoyed fresh fish, especially salmon. We would often go fishing together, and my dad would bring home a fresh catch. My mom's favorite way to prepare salmon was always baked with a simple seasoning of salt and pepper. I decided to put my own spin on this classic recipe by adding a tangy lemon dill sauce.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice, and dill.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the lemon dill sauce over the salmon fillets, making sure they are fully coated.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot with additional lemon slices and dill sprigs for garnish.
This Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce is perfect for a dinner party or a special family dinner. Serve it with roasted vegetables or a side salad for a complete meal. It's also a great dish to make for meal prep as it reheats well and can be stored in the fridge for a few days.