Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce is a classic appetizer that is perfect for holiday gatherings, dinner parties, or any time you want to impress your guests. The combination of rich, creamy brie and sweet, tangy cranberry sauce is simply irresistible. This recipe is easy to make and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Growing up, my family would always make baked brie for holiday gatherings. It was a tradition that I looked forward to every year. As I got older, I started experimenting with different variations of the recipe, and I found that adding cranberry sauce was the perfect touch. Not only does it add a festive pop of color, but it also complements the creamy brie perfectly.
- 1 wheel of brie cheese (8-10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface until it is large enough to wrap around the brie.
- Place the brie in the center of the puff pastry.
- Spoon the cranberry sauce on top of the brie. If you're using walnuts, sprinkle them on top of the cranberry sauce.
- Fold the edges of the puff pastry up and around the brie, pressing the seams together to seal it.
- Brush the beaten egg on top of the puff pastry.
- Place the brie on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the puff pastry is golden brown and puffed up.
- Let the baked brie cool for a few minutes before serving.
Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce is best served warm. I like to serve it with crackers, sliced baguette, or apple slices. This dish is perfect for holiday gatherings, dinner parties, or any time you want to impress your guests. It's also a great appetizer to bring to a potluck or to enjoy on a cozy night in with friends.
You must log in to post a comment.