There's nothing like a delicious sangria recipe to share with friends and family during the fall season. This Apple Cider Sangria recipe is perfect for those who love the taste of crisp apples, cinnamon, and a hint of brandy. This recipe is not only easy to make, but it's also a great way to use up any leftover apple cider you may have on hand.
As the cooler weather arrives and fall begins to show its colors, my family and I love to celebrate the season by enjoying warm drinks and cozy meals together. This Apple Cider Sangria has become one of our favorite recipes to share during this time of year, especially during holiday gatherings. It's a crowd-pleaser that's sure to impress.
- 1 bottle of red wine (750 ml)
- 2 cups of apple cider
- 1/2 cup of brandy
- 1/4 cup of triple sec
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of water
- In a large pitcher, combine the bottle of red wine, apple cider, brandy, and triple sec.
- Add the sliced apples, orange, and pear to the pitcher.
- Add the cinnamon stick and stir to combine.
- Cover the pitcher and place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour to chill and allow the flavors to meld together.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water. Heat over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Once the sangria has chilled, remove the cinnamon stick and discard it.
- Add the cooled sugar syrup to the sangria and stir to combine.
- Add ice to the pitcher or individual glasses and serve.
This Apple Cider Sangria is perfect for serving at fall gatherings such as Halloween parties, Thanksgiving dinners, or any other fall-themed events. It pairs well with a variety of meals like roasted turkey, pork, or even a hearty vegetable stew. This recipe is also great for a cozy night in with loved ones or a relaxing evening by the fireplace. Enjoy!
You must log in to post a comment.