15-Minute Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry
This 15-Minute Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry is a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for a busy weeknight. It's packed full of flavor and can be made with just a few simple ingredients.
Growing up, my family would always have stir fry nights where we would each choose our own ingredients and throw them in a wok. It was always a fun and creative way to make dinner. This recipe is a twist on those stir fry nights, but with a garlic and shrimp twist that I absolutely love.
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes until they turn pink.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and snow peas to the skillet and stir-fry for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and water. Pour the sauce over the shrimp and vegetables and stir to coat.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the vegetables are tender.
This dish is best served hot over a bed of rice or noodles. It's perfect for a quick and easy dinner, or for meal prep for the week. You can also add in other vegetables like broccoli or carrots to make it even more colorful and nutritious. Enjoy!
You must log in to post a comment.