15-Minute Creamy Mushroom Pasta
Are you looking for a quick and easy pasta dish that is both delicious and satisfying? Look no further than this 15-Minute Creamy Mushroom Pasta! This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen, but still want a flavorful meal.
Growing up, my family always enjoyed pasta dishes for dinner. It was a staple in our household and was always a crowd-pleaser. As I got older, I started experimenting with different pasta recipes, trying to find ones that were both easy to make and delicious. This 15-Minute Creamy Mushroom Pasta quickly became a favorite of mine due to its simplicity and rich, creamy flavor.
- 8 oz. spaghetti or linguine
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they release their moisture and become tender, stirring occasionally (about 5-7 minutes).
- Add minced garlic to the skillet and cook for an additional minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese until the cheese is melted and the sauce is heated through (about 2-3 minutes).
- Drain the cooked pasta and add it to the skillet with the mushroom sauce. Toss to coat the pasta evenly with the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh chopped parsley (optional).
This 15-Minute Creamy Mushroom Pasta is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. It also makes a great side dish for a dinner party or potluck. Serve it with a fresh green salad and a glass of your favorite wine for a complete meal.