This 10-Minute Creamy Garlic Pasta recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen but still want a delicious and satisfying meal. This recipe is easy to make with just a few ingredients, and it's a great option for anyone who loves garlic and creamy pasta dishes.
I first tried this dish at a friend's house and was blown away by how delicious it was. I've always been a fan of garlic and pasta, so this recipe quickly became one of my go-to meals when I need something quick and tasty. I love how easy it is to make, and I've even shared the recipe with several friends who have all loved it too.
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley leaves, chopped, for garnish
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions in a large pot of salted boiling water. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- In the same pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream to the pot and stir to combine with the garlic and butter. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the pot with the sauce and toss to coat the pasta evenly. Add the grated Parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide the pasta into bowls and garnish with chopped parsley leaves.
This 10-Minute Creamy Garlic Pasta is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner when you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. It's also a great dish to make for a date night or a cozy dinner at home. Serve with a side salad or some crusty bread for a complete meal.
You must log in to post a comment.